Let’s just plow the whole thing under and start fresh!
Would you like to go big and have a “self-hosted” (WordPress.org) website, with all the potential features and themes available? WordPress.com provides a nice, easy way to get started, but it doesn’t have all the options of a self-hosted site.
I can . . .
- register a new domain name if needed,
- install a WordPress site for you with your current web host (assuming they support WP—and if not, I know great web hosts who do),
- discuss content strategy,
- set up your theme and tweak it to your specifications,
- help organize your pages and posts to reflect your current offerings and/or mission,
- add just the plugins you need to get started,
- even transfer your blog posts and other site content if needed.
We will talk about your branding and vision for your business first to make sure your site matches what you want to be and do, and I’ll work up a proposal with all the pieces we’ll need to get your site set up (pricing depends on what you want to do, but normally starts at $3000USD).
I’ll also provide whatever tutoring you think you need to manage the site yourself, or become your design buddy if you’d like to leave the maintenance to someone else.
We will work as close partners to create your site, not just cosmetically, but deeply, to reflect who you and your business really are now.
So, contact me directly with some ideas on what you’d like done, and we’ll have a chat to see how I can best help you.